Inventory Unit Detail
2013 Kawasaki TERYX 750 SPORT
The performance flagship of the Kawasaki Teryx side x side lineup, the Teryx™ 750 FI 4x4 Sport is ready for aggressive use on the toughest trails. With its lightweight alloy wheels controlled by gas-charged shocks with piggyback reservoirs, the Teryx Sport offers superior levels of wheel and chassis control, even through rough terrain. The shocks are also fully adjustable for spring preload, compression and rebound damping, meaning drivers can get the most out of suspension by tuning it to their desired settings. That extra tunability and control translates into more four-wheeling fun.
Exclusive Teryx 750 FI 4x4 Sport features:
• High-performance cast aluminum wheels look great and remove approximately two pounds of unsprung weight from each corner, resulting in a performance boost you can feel
• High-performance aluminum-bodied gas-charged piggyback-reservoir shocks at all four corners are fully adjustable for spring preload, compression and rebound damping, to help provide maximum grip and a highly tunable ride
• Teryx’s liquid-cooled, 749cc SOHC, 4-valve-per-cylinder fuel-injected, 90-degree V-twin engine cranks out class-leading power
• Oversquare (85 x 66mm) engine with 4-valve heads contributes to the Teryx’s superb acceleration and torque
• The 90-degree V-twin configuration offers perfect primary balance, resulting in low engine vibration
• Aluminum cylinders are Electrofusion-plated for light weight, long wear and excellent heat dispersion
• Engine can be started in any gear, as long as the brake pedal is depressed
• Kawasaki Engine Brake Control helps to slow the Side x Side on down hills
• The engine is positioned mid-ship, providing optimum front/rear balance and optimum traction
• Ducts located by the cargo bed direct cooling air to the engine, while a heavy-duty liquid-cooling system keeps temperatures under control in the harshest conditions
• Large-capacity radiator is compact and placed high in the chassis for protection against mud and debris; a larger cooling fan increases cooling capacity in slow going
• Ignition cut-out feature protects the brake system by preventing riding with the parking brake on
• Coolant reserve tank is located under the front cover for easy maintenance
Digital Fuel Injection system
• Digital Fuel Injection enhances throttle response and automatically adjusts for changes in temperature and elevation for optimum performance in a wide range of environments
• The fuel injection system is controlled by a 32-bit CPU and continually monitors coolant temperature, air intake temperature, throttle position, air intake pressure, vehicle speed and crankshaft angle to automatically meter out the ideal amount of fuel via two 34mm throttle bodies for extremely stable power delivery – regardless of conditions
• DFI system permits easy engine starting at low temperature and utilizes an Automatic Idle Speed Control and Automatic Fast Idle function to help ensure smooth engine warm up
• The high-pressure fuel pump located inside the tank features a unique reservoir chamber at the bottom of the fuel pump that ensures air does not get into the fuel system
• Specific Teryx-sized throttle bodies and optimized ignition timing have maximized low and mid-range torque and ensure excellent response at high rpm
Kawasaki Automatic Power-Drive System CVT
• Featuring high and low ranges, plus reverse, this advanced continuously variable transmission provides a direct feel from the engine and instantaneous acceleration – ideal characteristics for sport riding
• Transmission uses a high-grade, super-durable Kevlar-impregnated belt designed to handle the high output of the engine. The drive converter shaft is hard chrome-finished for added durability
• The CVT Belt Protection System helps prevent slippage, improves rocky terrain performance and reduces belt overloading by using Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) data to compare throttle position with wheel speed
• Unnecessary belt wear is minimized with a system that reduces engine speed if the engine operates at high rpm for more than two seconds while the rear wheels are motionless
• A large intake duct, located to keep water and debris out, provides plenty of cooling air to the CVT
• Heat shielding on the exhaust pipe below the intake duct minimizes intake temperatures
• High-performance, aluminum bodied, fully adjustable, piggyback reservoir, gas-charged Kayaba shocks provide excellent fade-resistant damping performance in the toughest conditions while providing 7.5 inches of plush, controlled wheel travel
• Independent rear suspension provides an ideal balance of rider comfort and handling at high speeds
• Rear torsion bar helps minimize body roll
Lightweight Aluminum Wheels and Large 26-inch Tires
• Lightweight cast aluminum wheels offer great looks and cut unsprung weight by two pounds per wheel
• 26-inch MAXXIS tires developed specifically for the Teryx help provide great traction and handling
Selectable Four-wheel-drive / Variable Front Differential Control
• Selecting two or four-wheel-drive is as easy as pressing a switch located on the dash; electrically selectable 2WD/4WD system engages instantly
• Limited-slip front differential reduces steering effort under normal four-wheel drive operation, while Variable Front Differential Control permits the rider to distribute torque equally to left and right front wheels for maximum traction via a hand lever located between the seats
• Rear gear case keeps rear wheels locked and turning together for maximum forward thrust
• Large-diameter thin-walled tubular steel frame combines high rigidity, light weight and mid-engine placement – a perfect combination for performance riding
• Tubular cab frame meets SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.4, and 7.5, requirements as a roll-over protective structure (ROPS)
• Performance-focused suspension is designed for high-performance riding
• Wide track helps provide a great ride, but unit is narrow enough to fit in a standard pickup truck bed
• Chassis has 11.6 inches of ground clearance, which strikes a perfect compromise between great low-center-of-gravity handling and the ability to clear tough off-road obstacles
• Narrow frame concept maximizes the length of the front and rear suspension’s lower A-arms for excellent road-handling performance and minimal geometry change throughout the suspension’s travel
• Chassis serves up a near-perfect balance of bump absorption and precise steering
• A hinged, forward-tilting front hood and headlight assembly highlights aggressive styling and allows quick access to the radiator and front suspension components for easy maintenance and suspension tuning
• The tilt bed’s frame is engineered with extra rigidity for a high degree of durability
• Dual front 200mm disc brakes gripped by rigid-mount 27mm twin-piston calipers provide powerful, fade-free braking and solid feel. The discs are tucked inside the wheels, where they’re protected from debris
• Kawasaki’s sealed, oil-bathed multi-disc rear brake system provides maximum stopping power in almost any condition along with reduced maintenance thanks to its being completely sealed
• The sealed rear brake’s compact design contributes to excellent ground clearance
Tilting Cargo Bed
• With 500-pound capacity, tilting cargo bed, tie-down hooks in all four corners, a standard cargo net and generous dimensions, the Teryx is as functional as it is fun to drive
• Gas-assist struts help facilitate bed cleaning and maintenance
• Reinforced bed frame offers maximum rigidity for excellent durability
• Making maximum use of its cockpit space, the Teryx provides plenty of shoulder and legroom to comfortably accommodate two adults
• Form-fitting bucket seats and retractable three-point seatbelts help provide a comfortable ride
• The padded steering wheel is positioned low for sport riding and provides additional driver protection
• Retractable dual cup holder lets driver and passenger keep both hands free for driving or hanging-on, while they exploit the Teryx Sport’s impressive performance
Multi-Function Digital Display
• Standard on all models, the Multi-Function Display includes a digital speedometer (mph or kph), clock, dual trip meters plus 2WD/4WD indicator, water temperature and fuel-injection warning indicators, digital fuel gauge, hour meter, parking brake indicator, CVT belt temperature warning, neutral, reverse and low oil pressure warning lights
• Thermoplastic Olefin bodywork has a beautiful high-gloss finish that’s more scratch-resistant than polyethylene—so it stays great-looking longer
• Engine and undercarriage guards provide maximum protection from rocks and debris
• Teryx’s battery and electric parts are located high and far away from water or mud
• Dual 40W headlights and 8/27W dual taillights mean you’ll see and be seen
Range / Transportability
• Large, 7.4 gal. (28L) fuel tank and excellent fuel efficiency provide the range campers and hunters need to get deep into the bush – and back again
• Even with its wide track and large tires, the Teryx is compact enough to fit in the bed of most full-size pickup trucks
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, 90-degree, four-stroke V-twin
- Valve System: SOHC, four valves per cylinder
- Displacement: 749cc
- Starting System: Electric
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 66mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.8:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with two Mikuni 34mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Digital DC-CDI
- Transmission: Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- Final drive: Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft
- Frame: Large diameter, thin-walled, high-tensile tubular steel
- Front suspension / wheel travel: Adjustable dual A-arm with aluminum-body gas-charged shocks with piggy-back reservoirs, fully adjustable preload, and adjustable rebound/compression damping / 7.5 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Adjustable Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with reservoir-equipped gas-charged shocks with adjustable preload and adjustable rebound/compression damping / 7.5 in.
- Front Tire Size: Maxxis 26x8-12
- Rear Tire Size: Maxxis 26x10-12
- Front brakes: Dual hydraulic discs with 2-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Overall length: 116.3 in.
- Overall width: 58.5 in.
- Overall height: 75.8 in.
- Wheelbase: 76.0 in.
- Ground clearance: 11.6 in.
- Lighting: (2) 40W headlights, (2) 8W taillight, 27W stoplight
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 500 lbs., 44.2 W x 32.7 L x 11.1 in. H
- Towing Capacity: 1,300 lbs.
- Curb weight: 1,388.5 lbs.
- Fuel capacity: 7.4 gal.
- Instruments: Multi-Function Digital Meter with speedometer, fuel gauge, clock hour meter, odometer, dual trip meter and parking brake, R/N/P/4WD, water temp and oil pressure indicators
- Color Choices: Sunrise Yellow
- Warranty: 6 months
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24,36, & 48 months
- Engine Type
- 90-deg., four-stroke V-twin, SOHC, four valves per cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 85 x 66mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with two Mikuni 34mm throttle bodies
- Digital DC-CDI
- Front Suspension
- Adjustable dual A-arm with aluminum-body gas-charged shocks with piggy-back reservoirs, fully adjustable preload, and adjustable rebound/compression damping
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic discs with 2-piston calipers
- Front Tire
- Maxxis 26x8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Adjustable Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with reservoir-equipped gas-charged shocks with adjustable preload and adjustable rebound/compression damping
- Rear Brakes
- Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Rear Tire
- Maxxis 26x10-12
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1,388.5 lb.
- 76.0 in.
- Front Travel
- 7.5 in.
- Rear Travel
- 7.5 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 11.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.4 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 500 lb., 44.2 W x 32.7 L x 11.1 in. H
- Towing Capacity
- 1,300 lb.
- Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- Drive System
- Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Sunrise Yellow
- 6 months