Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Arctic Cat M8000 141" SNO PRO
Stock Image: Team Arctic Green
Wild West Powersports
M8000 141" SNO PRO
- 8000 2-Stroke Engine: 160-class HP makes this 794cc 2-stroke the most powerful 800 engine in the industry. It features a lightweight, quick-revving crankshaft, twin spark plugs per cylinder and weight-saving engine reverse technology. The engine knock sensor provides octane recognition, giving you more fuel options.
- Arctic Drive System with TEAM Clutches: New for 2016, the Arctic Drive System™ incorporates a large TEAM BOSS driven clutch and TEAM drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- Arctic Mountain Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS) is all-new for 2016, from its single-post spindles set to a 27-degree caster angle for better sidehilling, to the 2.4-lb. weight savings in the A-arms and 7-in. tapered skis. All that plus a narrower 36-in. stance. FOX FLOAT® 3 shocks cushion aggressive bumps and smooth out even the harshest ruts.
- FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension: Unique tri-hub rear axle system is engineered to be very light and very strong. Front-arm Arctic Cat® IFP shocks provide stability, while rear springless FOX FLOAT® 3 air shocks provide a full range of pressure and tuning options while reducing snow buildup weight.
- Narrower 35.5-38.5 Adjustable Ski Stance: The narrower ski stance (adjustable: 35.5-in.-38.5-in.) makes it easier to pick your line and own it. It’s easier to carve, easier to initiate a sidehill, easier to navigate through the trees. And it’s never been easier to handle.
- ProClimb - 7 Skis: The new ProClimb-7 mountain ski is 7-in. at the tip, tapering to 6.5-in. at the center. The wider skis enhance your carving abilities and prevent unintended braking while going downhill. A wider ski damper featuring a longer axle and bolt increases lateral adjustability.
- Push-Button Engine Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. This feature reverses the direction of the engine rotation. In addition to being smooth, it’s also a weight-savings feature.
- 12V Outlet: Plug in and power up. Charge your phone or other electronic device while you ride.
- Deluxe Digital Analog Gauge: The deluxe gauge lets you choose between digital and analog speed, and tachometer readouts. There’s also an odometer, two trip meters, engine hour meter, reverse indicator, optional altimeter and warning lights.
- HCR-type Heat Exchanger: The unit is nearly 4 lbs. lighter than the full-length heat exchanger, and it eliminates additional weight by reducing snow buildup. This system has been proven on the HCR for the past three seasons.
- Ice Scratchers: As a part of the heat-exchange system, these ice scratchers are simply invaluable. When there’s minimal snow, just lower the ice scratchers to kick up some snow and ice. This will keep the engine cool to prevent overheating.
- Mountain Strap: Provides extra leverage when you need it most.
- Vertical Steering Post, 4.5" Riser with Mountain Handlebar: The 4.5? vertical post delivers a more natural handlebar turning arc for a standing rider who wants to countersteer on steep sidehills.
- Lightweight Brake Disc: This rotor is 12% larger, yet 60% lighter. Get great performance in all types of conditions for more confidence in the backcountry.
- Underseat Storage: With your Bearcat®, you have plenty of space under the seat to store things you need for the ride, ice fishing expedition or workday.
- 5.5" Race-Height Windshield: Because it’s not the same hiding behind a tall windshield as you carve through fresh power.
- 141-in. Power Claw Track with 2.6-in. Lugs: This lightweight, 141-in. single-ply track sets the standard for deep snow performance. Stagger-set, curved-forward paddle towers won’t fold over. This track features a powder-devouring 2.6-in. lug height.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 794cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Oil injection
- Ignition: 3D with throttle position sensor
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal.
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS)
- Ski Shocks: FOX FLOAT 3
- Front Travel: 7 in.
- Rear Suspension: FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Rear Track Shock: FOX FLOAT 3
- Rear Travel: 14.5 in.
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System (ADS)
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration: 6,000 - 8,000 ft.
- Gearing: 19/50
- Reverse: Push-button Engine
- Overall Length: 131 in.
- Overall Width: 41.5-45.5 in.
- Track Type: Power Claw
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 141 in.
- Lug: 2.60 in.
- Pitch: 3.00 in.
- Ski Stance: 34.5-38.5 in. Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width: ProClimb - 7 in.
- Runner Type: Single runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital Analog
- Speedometer: Digital/Analog
- Tachometer: Digital/Analog
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Indicator Light
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Electric Start: Accessory
- Front Bumper: Standard
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- HCR-type Heat Exchanger: Standard
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Ice Scratchers: Standard
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Standard
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Standard
- Rear Rack: Accessory
- Rear Storage: Belt Bag
- Seat: Lightweight Mountain
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: Vertical steering post, 4.5" riser mountain handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Accessory
- Underseat Storage: Standard
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 5.5" Race-height
- Team Arctic Green
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Fuel injected (EFI)
- 3D with throttle position sensor
- APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS); Ski Shocks: FOX FLOAT 3
- Front Travel
- 7 in.
- Rear Suspension
- FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension; Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP; Rear Track Shock: FOX FLOAT 3
- Rear Travel
- 14.5 in.
- Ski Type
- ProClimb - 7 in.
- Ski Stance
- 34.5-38.5 in. Adjustable
- Track Type
- Power Claw
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. W x 141 in. L x 2.60 in. H
- Dual halogen 2-bulb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.7 gal.
- 5.5 in. Race-height
- Team Arctic Green
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Push-button Engine