Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Honda CRF150F
Let’s Take It Up A Notch.
The CRF150F takes easy operation to the max: Its electric starter takes the kick out of getting underway, but not out of the ride. Its smooth four-stroke engine delivers the power you depend on, while the serious Pro-Link® rear suspension turns whoop-de-don’ts into whoop-de-dos. Add the CRF150F’s styling, smooth-shifting five-speed transmission, legendary low maintenance and a full measure of Honda reliability, and you’re ready to take your off-road riding to the max.? The CRF150F from Honda. You’ll have no trouble starting it—or taking care of it.
Small Engine, Big Power: The 149cc four-stroke is small enough for beginning riders, yet packs enough punch to keep experienced adults entertained all day long.
No Kickstarting Necessary: With the CRF150F’s electric starting, you get ease-of-use, reliability and fun with the push of a button. Kick that idea around.
2016 Graphics: A bold style means you'll look extra sharp out on the trail.
- 149cc Engine: A dependable 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine offers plenty of user-friendly power and torque spread over a wide rpm range.
- Heavy-Duty Clutch: The heavy-duty clutch offers smooth, progressive engagement.
- Skid Plate: A high-impact plastic skid plate protects lower engine cases.
- Electric Starter: Push-button starting makes getting going easier in all kinds of conditions, while the efficient design adds minimal weight.
- Sealed Battery: The maintenance-free sealed battery helps ensure that your CRF150F is ready to ride without a lot of pre-ride preparation.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage connects a single shock to the swingarm, delivering an excellent combination of spring and damping rates over a wide range of riding conditions. It also includes a heavy-duty Showa® rear shock.
- Disc Brake: The front disc brake provides superior stopping power, and the front disc rotor is drilled for lightness and better wet-weather performance.
- Lightweight Rims: Strong, lightweight rims feature straight-pull spokes for more strength.
- Snail-Type Chain Adjusters: Snail-Type chain adjusters for easy maintenance.
- Rigid Bodywork: Bold CRF graphics and bodywork that is rigid and stylish out on the trail.
- Motocross-Style Seat: The motocross-style seat is low and comfortable, allowing for maximum rider movement.
- Keyed Ignition: A keyed ignition switch for added security—the switch lets you control who goes riding and when, important if you have younger riders in the house.
- Engine Type: 149cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 57.3 mm x 57.8 mm
- Induction: 24 mm piston-valve carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/48T
- Front Suspension: 35 mm leading-axle Showa® fork; 9.1 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® Showa single-shock; 8.9 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 240 mm disc
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 70/100-19
- Rear Tire: 90/100-16
- Rake: 26.2 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 88 mm (3.4 in.)
- Wheelbase: 52.3 in.
- Seat Height: 32.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 233.9 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gal., including 0.4-gal. reserve
- Ground Clearance: 10.1 in.
- Model Id: CRF150F
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Six months, Transferable limited warranty. Extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- 149 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 57.3 mm x 57.8 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 24 mm piston-valve carburetor
- Front Suspension
- 35 mm leading-axle Showa® fork; 9.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 240 mm disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® Showa single-shock; 8.9 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 233.9 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.9 gal., including 0.4-gal. reserve
- 52.3 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.8 in.
- 3.4 in. (88 mm)
- 26.2 deg.
- Final Drive
- #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/48T
- Six months, Transferable limited warranty