2020 Honda CRF250F
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Have Your Bike, and Enjoy It Too.
If your favorite place to be is outside with friends, meet your new favorite way to enjoy it. The Honda CRF250F, perfectly sized for real adventure. The fuel-injected engine offers reliable power across a wide powerband, even in cold weather and higher altitudes. The twin-spar frame is lightweight and Honda tough. The electric starter makes getting up and running easy, and the styling is right off our championship-winning CRF motocrossers. Not too big, not too small, the CRF250F is just right in every way.
Fuel Injection: Say goodbye to clogged pilot jets forever! Fuel injection means the CRF250F starts right up and runs smoothly, even in cold weather.
Electric Starting: Fun bikes are supposed to be about fun. And kickstarting a bike is nobody's idea of a good time. On a CRF250F, you just push the button and go.
Strong, Light Twin-Spar Frame: The CRF250F sports a tubular-steel twin-spar frame that's both lightweight and tough.
Disc Brake: The CRF250F features powerful disc brakes both front and rear. Stopping is serious business on this bike!
- Counterbalanced Engine: Because it features a counterbalancer, the CRF250F's engine is a smooth runner. You get the narrow overall width and power advantages of a single along with the smoothness of a multi-cylinder bike.
- Fuel Injection: Fuel injection means the CRF250F starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency. And say goodbye to clogged pilot jets when you put this bike away for storage.
- Single-Cylinder Engine: A single is the perfect choice for a bike like the CRF250F. Its light, simple, fuel-efficient, and features plenty of power and torque in all areas, along with smooth power delivery—ideal for a wide range of rider experience.
- Electric Starting: Turn the key, push the button, and let's go riding! Electric starting is a big help on cold mornings, or if you need to restart out on the trail. Honda's proven system makes riding just that much more fun.
- MX Styling: Honda's CRF450R and CRF250R are two of the hottest motocross bikes on the circuit. And they're some of the coolest looking. We gave the CRF250F plenty of that racing DNA when it comes to style. This is one bike you'll be proud to ride!
- Petal-Disc Front Brake: Check out that front brake rotor—the petal-disc design is right off the competitive MX circuit. It's light, runs cooler, and also helps reduce unsprung weight.
- Rear Disc Brake: Drum brake in the rear? Not the CRF250F. We gave it a disc rear, just like the front. You get crisp, balanced, powerful braking at both ends.
- Comfortable Seating Position: With a long, motocross-style seat, you can move forward and back, left and right with ease, helping you navigate changing terrain in comfort.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Thanks to our single-shock Pro-Link® rear suspension and Showa® damper, the CRF250F delivers excellent comfort, traction and handling, while also improving rider confidence. The rear suspension features 9.0 inches of travel.
- Showa Fork: The telescopic Showa fork features large 41mm sliders. That makes it strong and helps add to the CRF250F's excellent handling.
- Strong, Light Twin-Spar Frame: The CRF250F sports a tubular-steel twin-spar frame that's both lightweight and tough.
- 21-inch Front Wheel: A 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheel give you a wide selection of tire choices for trail riding.
- 18-inch Rear Wheel: A 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheel give you a wide selection of tire choices for trail riding.
- Clean-Running Engine: Another benefit of fitting the CRF250F with fuel injection? It even meets California's stringent CARB emissions standards for off-road motorcycles—good news for everyone.
- Engine Type: 249cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 71.0mm x 63.0mm
- Induction: Fuel-injection, 34mm throttle bore
- Ignition: Full Transistorized
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; four-valve
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/50T
- Front Suspension: 41mm telescopic fork; 8.5 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® Showa single shock with spring-preload adjustability; 9.0 inches of travel
- Front Brake: 240mm disc
- Rear Brake: 220mm disc
- Front Tire: 80/100-21
- Rear Tire: 100/100-18
- Rake (Caster Angle): 26.5°
- Trail: 102mm
- Wheelbase: 55.9 inches
- Seat Height: 34.8 inches
- Curb Weight: 265 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gallons
- Ground Clearance: 11.3 inches
- Model ID: CRF250F
- Emissions: Meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Hondacare: Six Months, Transferable limited warranty. Extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 71.0mm x 63.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel-injection, 34mm throttle bore
- Full Transistorized
- Front Suspension
- 41mm telescopic fork; 8.5 in. of travel
- Front Brakes
- 240mm disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® Showa single shock with spring-preload adjustability; 9.0 in. of travel
- Rear Brakes
- 220mm disc
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 265 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.6 gal.
- 55.9 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 11.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 34.8 in.
- 26.5 deg.
- Final Drive
- #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/50T
- Six Months, Transferable limited warranty. Extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.